- Completely redesigned User Interface.
- The modular system for Accounts.
- Added Scheduled Message Account.
- Added Message Parser component.
- Added Zip Processor component.
- Added Tokens Iterator and Simple Iterator components.
- Header Field, Recipient Email, Recipient Name, Sender Email, Sender Name and Subject filters replaced with new Message Filter.
- Added powerful step-by-step debugger with ability to check the values of variables at each step
- New storage for Debug Messages. Debug Message not stored in a Rule anymore.
- Added ability to backup and restore the configuration.
- Export Rules and Accounts into a new compressed XML format.
- No more Server and Workstation Editions licenses. New Maintenance Subscription license model.
- Configuration stored in compressed XML format. Eliminated binary incompatibility between versions.
- Simple MAPI account removed (deprecated and no more supported in x64 mode).
- Eudora account removed.
- Obsolete and no more supported AEL, ADR, AMV, IPL, Automation processors components removed.
- Multiple folders selection in Accounts. Not compatible with old version. Please review your Account settings after upgrade for every account.
If you found a bug please do not hesitate contact with Technical Support